|Quality||S690QL - high strenght fine-grain steels|
|Dimensions||width max. 2.500mm, length max. 12.000mm|
|acc. EN 10025-6 (EN 10 137)|
|Thickness||8 - 60mm|
|Mark||marking on plate|
|Delivery condition||from the stock ( 20kB )|
A high strength structural steel supplied in quenched and tempered condition. The steel is designed to provide excellent welding and bending properties and it offers substantial possibilities for savings in material costs, processing and handing. Due to its high strength, it enables design of lighter, more durable and efficient products and structures.
- Machine building
- Lifting and mobile equipment
- Vehicles and transport equipment
- Steel constructions
- Framework structures
Designation the letter of the steel grade S690 QL:
- S refers to structural steel
- Q refers to quenching and tempering as a heat treatment during production.
- L refers to a low notch toughness testing temperature of the plates, i.E. -40°C